new on strikk

besides new cushions, i also have joined the lovely rachel from lovely clusters - a site to showcase other handmade and vintage artists and sellers. so, to coincide with my new bolster cushions in azure blue, i thought i would have a look around lovely cluster's other listed shops to see what else i could find in lovely blues (will stop using the word lovely eventually...)
the gorgeous 'blue onion' plate can be found at PetitPoulailler and the too sweet thinking of you card from upup

and i've had my eye on a vintage vanity case for a while - reckon these are the best things to use to organise all my 'utensils' i use for my finishings. this one from Hello Victory is very very pretty - makes me want to be completely organised.
rachel also has a fabulous blog - have a look when you have a moment. she's found some really fantastic products.
ah, my bolster cushions are available in both my etsy and notonthehighstreet.com shops.

3 comments:

Dolly Knits said...

That is a brilliant cushion! I'm sure you will sell loads. xx

Welcome said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L'Atelier said...

lovely blues! ;)
great cushions, and congrats to new sales venues, what a nice place to have for your beautiful things :)