cambridge crafters

i mentioned earlier that i wanted to introduce you to some of the amazing crafters at this past weekend's cambridge handm@de fair - one of them i met was hannahchan - the cutest most gorgeous amigurumi toys. can i tell you that i am absolutely fascinated by her handiwork.
the whole day i had my eye on this lovely little lazy kitty - unlucky for me though, it went to another home..so instead, i got me (i say "i" - rather mr r.) got me my keyring (although mine is a lovely rust colour)
you can find the lovely hannah-chan at her folksy shop here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for writing this about me, Tanya! It was nice to meet you at Cambridge and I hope you will be at Handmade Oxford too. I am so pleased that you like my amigurumi and hope that you are happy with your keyring. I must think what to do about a new cat...

Deniz said...

great amigurumi! love your new key ring