knit inspirations

or should we say light inspirations....
how cool are these knitted lights.
from the hugely creative people at llot llov

and i know its not exactly knitting, but i came across this crocheted lampshade the other day and think its such an ingenious idea for those paper lampshades that are a dime a dozen.
this comes from the hugely inspirational blog called pickles - there is even a crochet pattern here. in fact, i think this light is so brilliant, i may finally join the girls in our knitting group who crochet although i'm beginning to wonder why we're calling it a knitting group seeing that its just me knitting....

2 comments:

Deniz said...

very cool!


pls send me your postaladress :)

beauty comma said...

Now that's an idea. I've got a boring lamp in my living room, and I've dressed it up in paper - but maybe knitting would look cool, especially for winter? Thankfully, it's sylindrical, so I'd probably manage the knitting!