new on strikk

um, please bare with me whilst  i try and figure out and re-figure my blog and its sizing - a few things have changed on blogspot and i'm still trying to figure it out - which is all a little stressful for someone who likes order and right justification in their lives.
in the meantime though, back by popular demand (and also in time for my lovely friend m's new babba), the handknitted starlight blankets but this time in bright terracotta orange.

again, knitted in courtelle which i get from back home (south africa) - i find it much easier to work with and also no washing problems, although this time i managed to break my circular needles just from knitting alone - that's a first, but it was bound to happen one day.
the blanket is available in my etsy and notonthehighstreet shops.

No comments: