Custom Orders

Well, that'll teach me - I cannot find my "before" photograph....I know I filed them somewhere on my computer but no such like - a case of virtually, err, losing your keys.  When I stop looking, I'm sure I'll find it, but in the meantime, a quick post on a custom order I did.  The first time I have been contacted where someone has their own yarn but wants me to knit the order.  Left me scrambling around trying to work out costings (difficult) and then knitting with yarn I'm not used to (a bit trial and error) but there we go.  The end result.  
Loving the colour indeed.  And I don't usually knit with pure wool only because it's not the most user-friendly when it comes to knitting cushions.  But great nonetheless - although I did have to pull out halfway through and start again.....as you do.

No comments: