New on Strikk

We've been raiding our yarn stock (and trust me, there's a lot of yarn in my house....) and came up with a few striped cushions which we rather fancy.  We've used the usual Elle Pure Gold yarn that we always use, although if anyone has any tips on how to weave in yarn ends, that would be most welcome.  End up spending half my time weaving in all the different colours. Surely there must be an easier way.
So from this....
To this....
And then from this.....
To this.....
And there we go. Available here, here and here.
There'll be more striped cushions, there's so much yarn to get through!

2 comments:

Fleur Cotton said...

Haven't got a magic solution to your ends problem - except that I always try to weave my ends in as I go along rather than leave them all to the end - it just cuts short that awful job at the end.

Happy Knitting
Fleur xx

fleurcotton.blogspot.com

strikk handknits said...

Thanks Fleur. Will give that a go. It's very annoying this weaving of ends bit....